Xplico 1.0.0 is now available!
- SQLite dispatcher performance improved
- added the PPI dissector
- added the syslog dissector
- added “Bogus IP length” correction with checksum verification disabled
- new Facebook Chat dissector for the new Facebook chat protocol
- SIP dissector improved
- IMAP dissector improved and bugs fixed
- DNS dissector PIPI improved
- Yahoo Webmail bugs fixed
- Live/Hotmail WebMail Spanish version
- GeoMap improved
Xplico Repository (Ubuntu 11.04 or higher)
To install Xplico in your Ubuntu Server or in your Desktop now you can use the official Xplico repository. With four simple steps you can have Xplico running and updated.
sudo bash -c 'echo "deb http://repo.xplico.org/ $(lsb_release -s -c) main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 791C25CE
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xplico
- Stack Overflow users.
- Erika Noerenberg for her analysis in the post “Brief overview of 4 NFATs”
- Victor Oppleman to suggest us to add PCap-over-IP